Unit 3: "Going Places" Activity 1: I have my sunglasses, my sunblock, my surfboard... I'm ready to go to the beach! Go HERE to learn vocabulary for items or things associated with traveling. Activity 2: " Whose hat is this?" "It's Sandra's hat. I'm sure it's hers." 2.1 Fill in the blanks with the correct possessive word (adjective or pronoun). Possessive Adjectives Possessive Pronouns my, your, his, her, its, our, their mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, theirs Example: This is my hat, and those are their bags. Example: That hat is mine , and those bags are theirs . 2.2 Go HERE , HERE and HERE for more practice exercises on possessive adjectives and possessive pronouns. Activity 3: You should visit the museum if you're going there! 3.1 Watch this video to review vocabulary about travel and to see examples of the use of should for advice. 3.2 Go HERE Links to an ext...
Comments
Post a Comment